New World Tech is committed to processing personal information about its staff, suppliers and Clients in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with Clients about what it does with their personal information.
New World Tech may collect personal information which we receive when:
- You use our website
- You use our services
- You contact us or
- You are a recipient of our services
We may collect the following types of information:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- Information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- Your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- Your payment information such as credit or debit card details and bank account details
- If you are applying for a role with New World Tech, you may give us information related to your application such as (but not limited to) your name, address, email address, phone number or CV.
- Apps, browsers and devices.
- Activity including search, and YouTube histories.
If you are, or have previously been, an employee at New World Tech, then please contact us at the address below and request a copy of the Employee Privacy Handbook.
It is crucial for business to gather data on website performance to gain insight into its functionality, including the most frequently used articles and pages by visitors. This information enables businesses to enhance the visitor experience. We analyse your activities across different devices in a collective and anonymous way, enabling us to generate user activity reports and guarantee accessibility of our content on various platforms and devices.
We collect this information to:
- Provide you with services that you may request from us.
- To allow us to communicate with you
- For necessary administration purposes
- Meet our legal and regulatory obligations
How do we collect this information?
We collect personal information:
- Directly from our Clients e.g when a client signs up to receive our services or registers on our website
- From publicly available sources: e.g social media (such as LinkedIn), internet services (such as Companies House, company websites etc)
We are committed to keeping your information up to date. If you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below, and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
Keeping your information safe and secure.
New World Tech is committed to keeping Clients’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost. We are certified to Cyber Essentials and to the international standards for Information Security ISO27001. We endeavour to ensure that our suppliers take similar steps to keep your data secure. We take organisational measures to keep information secure and provide regular training for staff on data protection.
However, we understand that even the best laid plans can sometimes go wrong, and therefore we have developed and rehearsed a breach management process. In the unlikely event that we, or one of our partners or suppliers, accidently compromise the confidentiality, integrity or availability of your data, then we will endeavour to notify you within 72 hours of becoming aware of the incident. We will do this by informing you via the contact details that we have recorded on our CRM database.
Third party (Sub Processor) organisations
For our general day to day data processing activities, we use third party organisations to help us administer and monitor the services we provide:
- For the provision of software services to enable the management of our Clients, staff and office administration
- For payroll and financial accounting
- To share newsletters, promotional detail, industry news or other information that maybe of interest to you
- To help us improve our services
- For the administration of our website and customer interactions
- For any legal guidance in the provision of our services
A list of current sub-processor categories is available to parties with whom we have contracts to protect confidentiality. For full details of the third party suppliers we use, please contact us at the address below.
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by the law or is required as part our fulfilling our service obligations. We do not, and will never, sell your personal information with other third parties.
Sharing data with any organisations other than our partners or suppliers
We do not share your data with any organisations other than our partners or suppliers unless:
- We are legally required to do so
- We are required to do so to protect ourselves against fraud (for example, to perform credit checks)
In all instances we are committed to keeping your information up to date. If you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below, and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct. If you would like to discuss any other data rights, then please contact us as outlined below.
Third Countries or International Organisations
The following third countries (ie. where your information is not held in the European Union / EEA) are listed below will receive your personal data for the processing activity as detailed below. Following the ruling in July 2020 by the European Courts, and the subsequent invalidation of the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, we have reassessed our providers as follows :
HubSpot: additional information can be found by clicking here
Xero: additional information can be found by clicking here
All other data is processed either in the UK or within the EU.
How long do we keep personal information?
We will only retain Clients’ personal information for as long as is required to carry out a particular purpose or to meet a particular obligation. In order that we are able to provide the best possible service to you, we have agreed and documented retention schedules that we consider to be relevant and proportionate to the service we are providing. This has been reviewed and externally audited as part of our certification process to ISO27001. If you would like more information on our retention periods, then please contact us, using the details below.
We retain details on services delivered for a period of 6 years post the end of the engagement.
From time to time, we may process your information as part of the day to day running of New World Tech Ltd. It is in our interests to ensure that our processes and systems operate effectively in order that we can continue the high quality of service to you. This may include processing your information to:
- Monitor, maintain and improve internal business processes. We seek to improve the quality of service to you.
- To perform credit assessments
- To send you news updates
We may send you marketing emails, letting you know about our news, offers, events and new services that we think may be of interest to you. However, we understand that needs and requirements may change, and you may opt out at a later date by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by selecting ‘unsubscribe’ in the email link. We will not send you information if you’ve asked us not to. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Once you have used any of these links to leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Access to personal information
We take the management of your information very seriously. Please do contact us if:
- You feel that any information which we may have about you is incorrect
- You want to see what personal information we hold about you (and receive a copy)
- Have any queries regarding the accuracy or the processing of your data (including any mis-use or unauthorised use)
- Want to withdraw your consent where any processing is based upon consent
If you ever have any concerns that we are not processing your personal information in accordance with the law, please contact us using the email address or postal address as follows:
New World Tech Ltd,
2nd Floor Standford Gate,
Or by emailing us at: email@example.com
If you are still concerned, you can contact the Information Commissioners Office at www.ico.org.uk