Hyperautomation: A guide to streamlining your workflow
“Hyperautomation isn’t about replacing human effort, it’s about elevating it.”
Amidst the digital revolution, the idea of enhancing rather than replacing human effort is gaining traction. Hyperautomation, the most advanced concept of this philosophy, seeks to enhance societies capabilities rather than substitute them. However, what does this complex term really mean, and how does it function to refine workflows, increase efficiency, and bolster productivity, all while keeping the human workforce element at the core?
The term Hyper automation was coined by Gartner, it refers to the idea of utilising advanced technologies like Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, Robotic process automation, and others to automate tasks that were once done by humans. This extends beyond simple automation in order to provide end-to-end business process automation in addition to augmenting human capabilities.
Through this blog, we will explore the world of hyperautomation, the benefits it brings and how it can revolutionise your organisation’s workflows. We also go through an extensive guide on how to implement it into your organisation effectively.
Hyperautomation is a multi-dimensional concept:
- Utilises Artificial intelligence and machine learning to automate complex tasks that surpass the capabilities of traditional automation.
- looks to automate as many IT and business processes as possible.
- Uses advanced analytics in order to enhance decision-making and predict future trends.
- Continuously monitors and modifies automation rules in order to improve performance and outcomes.
Reaping the benefits of Hyper Automation
- Enhanced efficiency: The use of hyperautomation allows businesses to automate repetitive and complex tasks, which eventually frees up human efforts for higher-level work. This would result in improved efficiency and productivity.
- Error reduction: Through automating routine tasks, the use of hyperautomation reduces the risk of human error, eventually leading to higher accuracy and consistency in work.
- Enhanced decision-making: Hyper automation leverages advanced analytics in order to deliver real-time insights, supporting informed and quick decision-making.
- scalability: It would allow organisations to scale their operations without a significant increase in overheads.
Pivoting from Traditional Automation
Whereas traditional automation puts focus on automating individual tasks, hyperautomation takes more of a holistic approach by automating end-to-end business processes. It uses advanced technologies like Artificial intelligence and machine learning to handle the complex tasks that were once an exclusive domain to humans. With that said it goes beyond what automation is, as it augments human capabilities.
Implementing Hyper automation
Step 1: Understand your processes
In order to automate your processes, its critical to first understand them. This would involve identifying and documenting all steps in your workflow, grasping how they’re connected and what the desired outcomes are.
Step 2: Identifying Automation opportunities
As soon as you have a clear understanding of your processes, you can start identifying opportunities for automation. This could be anything from data entry and validation to complex decision-making processes.
Step 3: Choose the right tools
This will depend on the complexity of your processes and the level of automation you want to achieve.
Step 4: Implement your automation
Once the right tools have been selected, you can start implementing your automation. This may involve configuring your tools, training your staff and defining your automation rules.
Step 5: Monitor and optimise once implemented
Once implemented it’s essential to continuously monitor your automation and make the necessary adjustments. This ensures that your automation is always performing at its best and delivering maximum optimal benefits.
Hyperautomation is a powerful approach that can revolutionise your organisation’s processes and boost productivity and efficiency. By understanding the principles of hyper automation and following the steps outlined in this blog, you can start harnessing the power of hyper automation.
Hyperautomation is an inherent part of NWT’s portfolio of services. We provide comprehensive services for organisations looking to implement hyperautomation, from understanding and documenting your workflows to identifying automation opportunities and selecting the right tools for your particular use case.
Our team of experts can guide you through the implementation process and provide ongoing support to ensure that your automation is always delivering maximum benefits.